You’ve found the right place for:
- A Will or Living Trust to protect your family resources
- Help caring for a parent or spouse with dementia or disability
- Learning if giving assets to children is a good idea
- A Power of Attorney for health care and financial affairs if you become disabled
- How to find a good nursing home – and how to pay for it
- Information about Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans’ benefits, Living Trusts, annuities, IRAs, and long-term care insurance.
- Assistance with Special Needs Planning for a disabled loved one
- A Special Needs Trust to protect your disabled child’s SSI and Medicaid eligibility
We will give you:
- Accurate, straight answers to your estate and care planning questions,
- Objective, expert analysis of your personal and family needs,
- Affordable, personalized plans for asset protection, estate planning and long-term health care, and
- Follow-up guidance and resources for our clients and their caregivers.
Our goal is to help you chart a course for personal and family financial and health care security.
To set an appointment to see how we can help you, please Contact Us.